Bio Mate Soda
Inspired by the famous Club Mate drink, and of our love of yerba mate / chimarrão, we decided to brew our own homemade version of yerba mate soda.
On this page we will post photos of the project and experiments, as well as news of new batches in the making. For general recipes of specific batches, please refer to our GitHub page.
Useful links & materials
- Make your own soda: syrup recipes for all-natural pop, floats, cocktails and others by Anton Nocito (preview at Google books & available at your local gen-library 🙂 )
- Homemade root beer, soda & pop by Stephen Cresswell
- Homemade soda by Andrew Schloss (also available at your local gen-library 🙂 )
- Open Mate by HackPittsburgh
- Matedor – Open Mate syrup for SodaStream machines
- SudoMate by SudoRoom, Oakland
- MetaMate – hacking mate and other info on mate. A nice video from Chaos Communication Camp, here
Corny kegs & carbonation
- Check the carbonation sections in the Brewer’s Association Draught Beer Quality Manual
- Kegging Beer or Soda
- Corny Keg carbonation instructions
- En castellano – link aqui